Sunday, August 06, 2006

AOL Data: The Ultimate Adsense Keyword List

If you found this blog you probably heard of the big mistake AOL made on the 6th of August. Many marketeers and webmasters will use this as their holy grail as this a valuable keyword list.
But it's more than that, what about the following usages:

Want to know which link partners to choose? With the AOL data you can see which sites are getting the most search traffic across many keywords.

Want to know how much to pay for a link? With the AOL data you can estimate what kind of search traffic that site is getting from Google.

I will try to blog about the usages marketeers and webmasters have come with. How the AOL data has helped marketeers, webmasters and website owners make money

As I am typing this post I am downloading the 439mb .tgz file. As I have extracted it and made it searchable I come up with other usages (I hope)

You can download the huge file yourself by clicking here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home